F1 Crescent Street Party – Fast and the Furious (today’s highlights)
F1 Crescent Street Party – The celebration continues on Crescent Street all day today Friday and mother nature promises to warm things up (finally)!
The second day of festivities on Crescent begin at 11 am with the opening of all the kiosks, providing festival goers with new trends, new tastes, great cars and amazing musical performances.
Here are some of the exciting things to see and do today are:
- At 12 noon on Friday: Attend the weight-in of all boxers that will participate in the June 9 Gala Grand Prix at the Casino de Montréal. See Marie-Ève Dicaire the NABF Champion, and her opponent, Yamila Belen Abellaneda, plus all the other boxers participating on the card at 12 noon on the Corona stage for the official weight-in.
- Feel like discovering new wines? Come and savour wines from Sélections Fréchette, and sample some of those special mixes produced by their guest mixologist. For connoisseurs and others!
- Come and visit the Céline Dion Collection line of handbags, luggage and Small leather goods and add a touch of fashion to your life.
- On a social responsibility note, come a try special glasses that will simulate the effect of alcohol or cannabis, then try to walk the white line.
- The retro “Fast and the Furious” arcade games at the Kanetix booth were a hit on Thursday. Come and check your driving skills on those vintage arcade machines.
- Check out the four amazing cars that will participate in the Run 1000 Rally in late June. Meet the owners of the rally and find out more about the event.
- The Pit Stop Competition also challenges all festival-goers! All day long, the public is able to test their abilities to change tires on a race car.
- Performances on the Corona Extra stage (corner de Maisonneuve).
11:00 am DJ Happy Man
4:30 pm Break City dance performance
5:00 pm DJ Karl B.
7:00 pm Bestov
8:30 pm DJ King Louis
9:15 pm Freddie James Project