It’s Yelloweek in Montreal!
Yelloweek in Montreal – For the 6th consecutive year, Veuve Clicquot has painted Montreal in YELLOW. It’s YELLOWEEK this week in Montreal !
The sixth edition of Yelloweek will begin tomorrow (June 19th) through June 23rd. This year, Yelloweek will focus on community and culture through the #LiveClicquot theme. This year’s festivities are inspired by Madame Clicquot’s passion and joie de vivre and by the iconic color of Veuve Clicquot, symbolizing hope, happiness and fun.
Like Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver, Montreal is one of the participating cities where events take place in tribute to the legacy of Veuve Clicquot. Many institutions will celebrate the life and concept of #LiveClicquot. Here is the complete programming for the week:
- TUESDAY June 19th: OFFICIAL OPENING OF YELLOWEEK at Scarlet Exclusive Secret Garden from 5pm to 9pm, and then at Joverse from 9pm to 3am
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20: YELLOW BY THE GLASS at Siam Restaurant (Hotel Le Crystal) from 5pm to 9pm
- THURSDAY JUNE 21: GIRL BOSS BASH at Nhâu Bar from 7 pm to 3 am (bites will be served on site)
- FRIDAY JUNE 22: “Never without my tea and my glass of bubbly” at Burgundy Lion from 5 pm to 7 pm then at L’Atelier Joël Robuchon from 6pm to midnight for a “Food and Champagne Pairing”
- SATURDAY JUNE 23: Comptoir Clicquot POP UP at Catch 22, located at Pandore, from noon to 3 am where cocktails, DJs and live artists will be at the rendezvous all day long .
Follow Yelloweek on Instagram: @VeuveClicquotCanada and #LiveClicquot. To learn more about programming, you can alo visit https://www.veuveclicquot.com/fr-ca/yelloweek