North American premiere of Vox Lux party held by Grey Goose® vodka and Soho House Toronto
Premiere of Vox Lux – Grey Goose® vodka and Soho House Toronto hosted a late-afternoon cocktail party for the North American premiere of Vox Lux, the second directorial feature from actor-director Brady Corbet. The film, set in the 21st century, centres around an aspiring pop star who rises to success through unusual circumstances
The party was attended by Brady Corbet and lead actors Natalie Portman and Jude Law, along with producers Gary Michael Walters, Christine Vachon, David Hinojosa, D.J. Gugenheim and David Litvak
A selection of cinema-inspired Grey Goose cocktails circulated throughout the evening, including the brand’s signature celebratory toast, the Grey Goose Le Fizz, a refreshing blend of Grey Goose, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lime juice and soda. Event highlights include:
- Natalie Portman arrived to the after-party looking radiant in a full-length Dior gown (Autumn-Winter 2018-19 Haute Couture)
- Jude Law was seen having a great time, staying behind to socialize well after the party ended
- With the party in full swing, the DJ played “Natalie’s Rap 2.0” by The Lonely Island (featuring Natalie Portman) which made Natalie immediately start dancing and laughing with friends as they joined in on the fun
- Guests snacked on an assortment of truffle grilled cheese sandwiches, shrimp cocktails, wood-oven pizzas and chocolate salted caramel tarts
- Other special guests in attendance included: Kim Cloutier, Sarah Gadon and Joe Zee
Soho House and French luxury brand Grey Goose vodka have co-hosted a series of film premiere events for the most buzz-worthy titles for ten concurrent years during the Toronto International Film Festival, as part of their ongoing support of the industry.
To recreate Grey Goose custom film cocktails at home, find the recipes/images here.
Feature image: Jude Law, Brady Corbet and Natalie Portman at the Vox Lux premiere party hosted by Grey Goose vodka and Soho House (Photo Credit: Stefanie Keenan / Getty Images for Grey Goose)
About Grey Goose Vodka – Every aspect of the creation of Grey Goose is focused on crafting vodka of unmatched quality. The creation of Grey Goose begins with the very best ingredients from France – soft winter wheat from the Picardy region, the breadbasket of France and spring water from Gensac-La-Pallue, which is naturally filtered through limestone. A unique distillation process brings out the naturally superior characteristics of these ingredients. From field-to-bottle, the expertise of the Grey Goose Cellar Master, François Thibault, ensures an unparalleled smoothness and exceptional taste to the connoisseur palate. www.GreyGoose.com
About Soho House & Co – Established in 1995 by Founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include 22 Houses globally, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms. Each House is designed for the city and neighborhood it’s in, but all share the same ethos; to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.