Major Turcot and Champlain Bridge closures this weekend
Turcot and Champlain Bridge Closures – Drivers beware there will be major road closures around both the Turcot Interchange and the Champlain Bridge this weekend. If you have to head that way and have the option to take public transit instead, it might prove to be less daunting.
Here is what is happening:
Closed From Friday April 13th at 11:59pm to Monday April 16th at 5:00am
• The Westbound Ville-Marie Expressway from the Robert Bourassa Blvd. exit downtown to the Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Blvd. entrance at the Montreal West Interchange.
• Eastbound Ville-Marie will also be closed between the Turcot Interchange and the De La Cathédrale St. entrance.
• The Decarie Expressway entrance to HWY 20 West will be closed, as will the entrance to HWY 20 West from northbound HWY 15. Eastbound HWY 20 entrance to the Decarie Expressway will also be closed.
• *NOTE: Glen Road in Westmount will also be closed between St-Antoine and Ste-Catherine Streets.
DECARIE AND METROPOLITAIN EXPRESSWAYS
Closed From Saturday at 11:00pm to Sunday at 2:00pm
• Decarie Expressway Northbound ramp to HWY 40 West and Marcel Laurin Blvd – due to urgent work needed to repair the ramp.
ROUTE 132 NEAR THE CHAMPLAIN BRIDGE
Closed From Friday April 13th at 10:00pm to Monday April 16th at 5:00am
Due to work on the new Champlain Bridge:
• Eastbound Route 132 at Exit 53, until the following entrance will be closed.
• Westbound 132 will be closed between Exit 76.
• The entrance ramp leading to Route 132 from HWY 10 will also be closed.