More construction work – Reconstruction of the commuter train level crossing on Boulevard Gouin Ouest
The Gouin level crossing, on the Deux-Montagnes commuter train line, was built in 1995 when Boulevard Gouin was widened. Having reached the end of its useful life, the level crossing will be rebuilt this year. Among other things, this reconstruction work will significantly improve the condition of the crossing surface for users.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Closure of Boulevard Gouin Ouest and traffic management
- Dismantling of the railway track
- Excavation and reconstruction of the foundation
- Installation of drains and connection to the sewer system
- Replacement of railway track materials
- Reconstruction of the roadway approaches on both sides of the level crossing
· Thanksgiving weekend: October 8 to 11, 2016
- Work schedule: Ongoing, from Saturday, October 8 at 1 m. to Tuesday, October 11 at 5 a.m.