Mont Tremblant events straight through February
Mont Tremblant events – The month of February is often considered winter’s peak time by skiers and riders, with ideal temperatures, exciting activities and must-attend events:
- Festival Rando Alpine presented by Smartwool ‒ February 2-4. For a 4th consecutive year, this event proposes a dynamic activity lineup for all, like the starlight Traversée nocturne, a free climb with Simon St-Arnaud and fat biking. Perfect for exploring the world of alpine touring.
- Super Demo Days ‒ February 10. The ski and snowboard industries’ biggest names and brands are back again for Tremblant’s 3rd Super Demo Day of the season. Come try out the latest 2017-18 gear, and take advantage of great promos at Tremblant’s boutiques.
- Alpine Snowboard Provincial Championships ‒ February 11. Top Québec alpine snowboard athletes compete in the Provincial Championships, at Tremblant. A golden opportunity to see them on-snow and show your support.
- Air Nation Freestyle Tour ‒ February 13-14 & 15. Tremblant hosts Québec’s very first edition of the event presented by l’Association Québec Snowboard and Canada Snowboard, on the tour’s 3rd North-American stopover showcasing the world’s top freestylers.
- Washington Week ‒ February 17-25. A full lineup of family activities and happenings for visitors of all ages, with Toufou the mascot and countless games and outdoor shows on the programme.
- Legends Classic ‒ February 24. Now in its 5th edition, this friendly giant slalom race is for skiers of all levels. Race categories include: Juniors (7-17), adults (18-59) and legends (60+). The racer of the day’s best time is awarded the André Charron Cup.