Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation Duck Race revamped
Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation Duck Race – The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation’s (LGHF) Duck Race event will be held in collaboration with the West Island Mommies Family Fun Fair on September 10, 2017, at the Holiday Inn – Pointe-Claire, from 10 am to 3 pm. The 21st edition of this fun-filled family event proposes a completely renewed formula offering many activities in the “Yellow Ducky Play Zone”. The seven-prize draw will take place at 2:30 pm and funds raised will go towards improving health care for the West Island community.
Yellow Ducky Play Zone
By purchasing a $10 Duck Race ticket on-site, you will not only get a chance to win one of seven fabulous prizes, including a cruise for two to the Bahamas, but you will receive a magnificent plush Lapins Crétins toy, for the enjoyment of the young and the young at heart, as well as a coupon redeemable for a homemade flavour of the day ice cream cone at Miss Manitts Bakery.
You will also have the opportunity to have even more fun by participating in a host of activities offered in the Yellow Ducky Play Zone, while receiving prizes for each one. Here are a few examples:
- Measure your skills in the Cash Cube, by catching one of the lucky tickets;
- Participate in the Duck Race by advancing yours with a straw;
- Pose with our mascot and be part of our photo
The seven prizes that will be drawn at 2:30 P.M.
- A cruise for two to from New York to the Bahamas offered by Expedia CruiseShip Centers, valued at $4,000;
- A private cocktail-dinner package for 30 people valued at $1,500 offered by L’Espace Beaconsfield;
- A $100 per month gift certificate for one year at Bâton Rouge, DDO;
- His and hers Seiko watches worth $1,100 from Hemsleys Jewellers;
- A cash prize of $1,000 courtesy of Cimetière et Complexe Funéraire Belvédère;
- One gift basket per month for one year valued at $1,000 from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory;
- A two-night getaway for two in Quebec City, sponsored by the Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, including train travel voucher, valued at $1,000.
The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation would like to thank all the event sponsors mentioned above, including Le Centre d’Amusement Les Lapins Crétins, Mariani Delights, Montessori Pointe Claire and Squish Candies.