Dragon Boat Challenge 2018 hosted by AMCAL (videos)
Dragon Boat Challenge 2018 – AMCAL is very proud to host this fundraising initiative that combines Team Building and Giving Back to the community! Here is a FUN, ORIGINAL and ACCESSIBLE activity that contributes to the programs and service of AMCAL, a great community organization. Family members are welcome, anyone over the age of 12 can participate.
We hope you can put together a company team or a few paddlers and join us on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018, to paddle for AMCAL and also for your team to win the race! Please see attached poster for general information.
• Cost: $2,000 / boat or $100 / paddler http://www.amcal.ca/events/dragon-boat-challenge
• Capacity : 20 persons per boat
• Possibility to fundraise your entrance fee (online pledges)
• Registration or questions: Jessica 514-694-3161 ext. 233 ou email@example.com
To support AMCAL Family Services. Join the 3rd Annual AMCAL Dragon Boat Challenge, Saturday June 2nd – a fantastic activity which is accessible to all! Scroll down for details.
Here’s how you can help:
- Donate for Team AMCAL – every amount helps! : http://www.amcal.ca/team-donation/1 (receipts provided for $25 and up)
- Paddle with me on the AMCAL boat ($100/person, can be sponsored with on-line pledge form): to sign-up firstname.lastname@example.org
About AMCAL Family Services:
- AMCAL Family Services is a non-profit community organization serving the West-Island for over 35 years
- AMCAL supports families and youth in crisis with a Residence for teens and various other programs for families and kids
- AMCAL believes that families have an inner strength and the resources for coping with, and resolving, the issues that arise.
- AMCAL programs help families identify clear goals and offer strategies and tools to promote positive change and healthy family relationships.