Montreal Road Closures – August 24th to 27th 2018
Montreal Road Closures – Another weekend of challenges for drivers around Montreal. With more cars back on the road after the main vacation periods – it would best to plan ahead and choose alternate routes where possible. There will be the regular closures and detours around the Turcot Interchange and continued work on the Highway 13 overpass in the West Island, as well as a few more areas to contend with. Here’s what you should know about Montreal Road Closures:
Montreal Road Closures – TURCOT INTERCHANGE
*FROM FRIDAY 11:59PM TO MONDAY 5:00AM
– Decarie South and HWY 15 North to HWY 20 West ramps will be closed.
– Decarie South and HWY 20 East and HWY 15 North to Rte.136 East ramps will be closed.
– HWY 20 West (Rte. 136 West) will be closed between Exit 5 and 1st Ave. in Lachine.
– RTE 136 East between the Turcot Interchange and the entrance to Notre-Dame and de la Cathedrale Streets will be closed.
– Notre-Dame St. between Carillon Ave. and Monk Blvd. will be closed.
*As well, the temporary ramps for HWY 20/Rte.136 at Rose de Lima will be closed from 10:00pm to Monday at 5:00AM.
*FROM 11:00PM FRIDAY UNTIL MONDAY AT 5:00AM
– Continued work on the HWY 13 overpass at HWY 40 will see the northbound side of the overpass closed and the section of HWY 40 West running under the overpass closed, but the Eastbound side will be open.
– Bonaventure Expressway Eastbound from Exit 4 will be closed from Friday at 10:00PM to Monday at 5:00AM.