Top 7 Web Design Must-Haves in 2018
Top 7 Web Design – Have you already improved your website to make it trendy in 2018? Do you know what your potential customers will be looking for this year? Forget about old-fashioned black and white backgrounds. Don’t lose customers and revenue only because of how your website looks like. Make a change, become better.
Understanding and utilizing web design trends is critical for your business. Working on your brand doesn’t mean working on the quality only. The visual part is important as well as the inside of what you’re doing. Your website is like a candy wrapper. If it is not beautiful enough, it won’t be interesting enough for the customers to try it. In the web design industry, a criterion of “beautiful” depends on how trendy your platform is. The fact that web design trends change regularly, makes it even more important to follow them. So, if you don’t have a website, it is high time to develop one. For this purpose, you can apply to Influce for expert recommendation. In case you already have one, but haven’t changed it since 2015, check what we’re going to talk about below.
Let’s see what you can do with your website in 2018, making it number one in terms of beauty and style.
Trendy Web Design Ideas in 2018
First of all, you have to understand that working on and improving your website means improving your brand in general. So, make sure you are serious about what you’re doing with it. If you’re not sure you can handle a web design strategy by yourself, it is better to apply to a team of professionals in this particular field.
So, here are those 7 trendy design ideas for this year.
- Split-screen layout. Want to make your website interesting and interactive? Apply to a split-screen technique, helping your customers choosing their own adventure and picking what they prefer more by themselves;
- Video elements. Video elements are a supportive feature of what is called a trust between a customer and a company. If you want to personalize your brand even more, pick a video element strategy;
- Responsive design. Over 70% of all customers visit the websites from their mobile devices. You can’t neglect the tendencies of mobile computing in 2018. This tendency is not even a recommendation. It is a must for any prospective business;
- Original images. Use as few stock images as you can. In order to stand out from the crowd this year, use original photo and video files;
- Vibrant colors. Black and white backgrounds were popular for a couple of seasons in a row. In 2018 this fact has changed completely. Stick to brighter colors like blue, orange, purple, etc.
- Illustrations as communications. The illustration of all the products in one front picture is already seen on so many popular websites;
- Minimal design. Despite the fact that there is a trend for bright colors, minimal design is still on top.
Of course, these trends are only a recommendation. But which one would you use for your own platform?