2018 Montreal Veg Summit
2018 Montreal Veg Summit – Have you ever wanted to try to change your diet, but never had the time or energy to do it? Choosing a plant based diet is not as time consuming and difficult as it sounds and Veg Summit has just made it even easier for you! This will be Montreal’s first time hosting Veg Summit, so get ready for lots of new exciting talks with inspiring speakers and a lot more. The event will run for an entire day on Saturday August 25th starting from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm. A range of amazing guest speakers and passionate change-makers who want to do good for the animals and the planet will be attending and giving you advice.
Some of the speakers and panelists attending this year’s first edition of Veg Summit include:
• Dr. Michael Greger — Physician and Best-Selling Author, NutritionFacts.org
• Candice Hutchings — Cookbook Author and YouTuber, The Edgy Veg
• Jessie Nadeau — Actress, Model, and Animal Activist, Jessie & PH
• Marie-Noël Gingras — Author and Content Creator, Marie-Noël Gingras – blogueuse sans cruauté
• Frédéric Boucher — Director of Sales and Marketing, GUSTA
• Camille Labchuk, BA, JD — Executive Director, Animal Justice
The event will take place in Downtown Montreal and tickets are sold between $30.00 and $147.00 for VIP passes. Click here to purchase yours now. For more information about Veg Summit 2018, click here to view the official Facebook event.