A third fun-filled weekend is waiting for you at the Fête des neiges de Montréal
Another festive weekend awaits you this Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm at the Fête des neiges de Montréal. Gather the whole family and come celebrate the joys of winter with Boule de neige and his friends.
In the spotlight this weekend, February 3, 2019
- It is Télé-Québec’s Weekend at the Fête des neiges
- Sunday at 1 p.m., come and face-off against your favourite comedians from the Cochon Dingue show in some friendly boot-hockey games.
- Sunday, meet the friendly and beautiful mascots of Robocar Poli. Poli and Heli will be waiting for the children at the Snow scooters’ finish line with surprises!
- Like every weekend from noon to 3 p.m., parents will be able to find their inner child with the Passe-Partout Karaoke.
- Sunday at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., Aminaux-Petfriend will make you discover Canada’s native wildlife through fun and educational Wildlife Discovery Workshops.
- Saturday and Sunday, Sylvain Tremblay, joined by George Papafilys, will entertain the Zone Faim de Loup with performances blending blues, rock and folk, not to mention some classic Québecois tunes.
The Fête des neiges’ must-do!
- Frosty Slides ($)
- Ice Ship
- Live Ice Sculpting performances
- Dogsledding ($)
- Axe Throwing
- Food Trucks
- And many more free activities!
Saturday February 2 and Sunday February 3, 2019
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Media parking : P-10 (2 spaces reserved for media)
ABOUT THE FÊTE DES NEIGES DE MONTRÉAL
Fête des neiges de Montréal is produced by the Société du parc Jean-Drapeau through the participation of the City of Montréal and the following partners: Cirque du Soleil, Quebec Ski Area Association, Racetime the Movie, Minute Maid, Coors Light, La Presse, Rythme 105.7, CKOI 96.9, The Beat, Télé-Québec, Biosphère, Environment Museum, and the Stewart Museum. The project also receives the financial support of Tourisme Montréal.