Montreal Fête des Neiges third weekend is waiting for you
Montreal Fête des Neiges third weekend – Another festive weekend awaits you this Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm at the Fête des neiges de Montréal. Gather the whole family and come celebrate the joys of winter with Boule de neige and his friends.
Montreal Fête des Neiges third weekend, February 2 and 3, 2019
- It is Télé-Québec’s Weekend at the Fête des neiges
- Saturday at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., do not miss the Fête de la famille. Seven members of the Télé-Québec family, including Monsieur Craquepoutte, Marc-André Coallier, Baragouin, Monsieur Ding Dong, Xodias, Bagou and Zalaé, reunite on stage to mark the TV network’s 50th anniversary.
- Sunday at 1 p.m., come and face-off against your favourite comedians from the Cochon Dingue show in some friendly boot-hockey games.
- Saturday and Sunday, meet the friendly and beautiful mascots of Robocar Poli. Poli and Heli will be waiting for the children at the Snow scooters’ finish line with surprises!
- Like every weekend from noon to 3 p.m., parents will be able to find their inner child with the Passe-Partout Karaoke.
- Sunday at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., Aminaux-Petfriend will make you discover Canada’s native wildlife through fun and educational Wildlife Discovery Workshops.
- Saturday and Sunday, Sylvain Tremblay, joined by George Papafilys, will entertain the Zone Faim de Loup with performances blending blues, rock and folk, not to mention some classic Québecois tunes.
The Fête des neiges’ must-do!
- Frosty Slides ($)
- Ice Ship
- Live Ice Sculpting performances
- Dogsledding ($)
- Axe Throwing
- Food Trucks
- And many more free activities!
Dates: Saturday February 2 and Sunday February 3, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: Parc Jean-Drapeau
Access : Public transportation
Jean-Drapeau Métro Station
Jacques-Cartier Bridge exit Parc Jean-Drapeau or
Concorde Bridge, by Bonaventure Highway