Turcot Closures Continue this Weekend (Map)
Turcot Closures – It might not be as complicated to understand as last weekend’s closures, but it is certainly another reason to leave your car at home. Pedestrians will at least have an easier time.
It’s not an easy pill to swallow, but here is how it will happen:
CLOSED FROM FRIDAY MARCH 23RD AT 11:59PM TO MONDAY MARCH 26TH 5:00AM
• Route 136/HWY 20 West between the Robert-Bourassa exit and St-Pierre Interchange.
• Entrances to the 136 West at St-Antoine East and Hotel-de-Ville.
• HWY 20 East between Exit 64 and the entrance at Angrignon Boulevard
• Route136 East between the Turcot and de la Cathedrale.
CLOSED FROM FRIDAY MARCH 23RD AT *10:00PM TO MONDAY MARCH 26TH
• Route 132 East under the Champlain Bridge between Exit 53 and the next entry.