What is Open or Closed today – What is Open or Closed Labour Day weekend – Here’s a list of what is closed, opened or partially opened on Labour Day Monday.
Open or Closed Labour Day weekend
– Most Montreal City Hall and Borough offices will be closed, as well as Accès-Montreal offices. For more information visit their website at ville.montreal.qc.ca or call 311
– Federal and provincial government offices – Closed
– Court House on Gosford – Closed
– Most Banks – Closed
– Canada Post will not be delivering or collecting mail on Monday
– City of Montreal boroughs will maintain regular garbage and recycling pickups, but some specialized pickups will be cancelled or postponed – for information, visit ville.montreal.qc.ca/collectes or call 311
– Ecocentres are open with their regular summer hours
– Most sports and cultural facilities, such as arenas, swimming pools, sports centers, tennis courts, libraries and cultural venues will be open but with a varied schedule. It is advised to check with your borough.
– Parking restrictions and meters will remain in effect and operational
– The STM and AMT will be running on holiday schedules.
– Most large grocery chain stores will be open, but on holiday hours – it best to check with the store. Most small grocery stores and dépanneurs will be open
– Most public markets will be open (check their website)
– Most SAQ stores will be open with regular hours, except for those located in a mall that is closed for the occasion. If the store is located in a mall but also has a street access or can be accessed via a movie theatre, it will be open.
– Botanical Gardens, Insectarium and Planétarium will be open at their regular hours (Biodome is closed for renovations)
– La Ronde and the Montreal Casino will be open on Labour Day
Have a great weekend!