The Fete des neiges de Montréal winter activities will resume this Saturday, at 10 a.m. Equipped with tuques, mittens and snowsuits, kids and young-at-heart are invited at Parc Jean-Drapeau to enjoy the many special events and activities on schedule.
In the spotlight this weekend Fete des neiges de Montréal, January 26 and 27, 2019
- Saturday and Sunday, the Racetime Tour visits the Fête des neiges. Come out and play with your favorite characters from Racetime and Snowsnaps! Mehdi Bousaidan who plays the role of Zac, will be there Saturday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. to sign autographs and take pictures.
- Saturday at 2 p.m., through music and songs, the Duo Trad will present the major stages of local musical history.
- Sunday at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., the six youngsters with boundless energy of the Cool Kids will take control of the stage and present their original songs to the crowd.
- Saturday and Sunday in the Zone Faim de Loup, the duo Jitensha will take you back to a simpler time, singing folk and country music.
The Fête des neiges’ must-do!
- Frosty Slides ($)
- Ice Ship
- Live Ice Sculpting performances
- Dogsledding ($)
- Axe Throwing
- Food Trucks
- And many more free activities!