This year marks the 11th edition of Le Dîner en Blanc – held in Montreal this coming August 22. Once again, to keep you on your toes, the unique location is kept secret until the very last second! Be the lucky firsts to experience this new venture now created by Rox-Out, the event agency who’s excited to transport the guests into a clandestine boho chic universe. Do you dare?
Le Dîner en Blanc – Eccentric or classic, be remarkable!
Dressed to impress, Montreal will be echoing to the sounds of glasses cheering, people laughing and head bobbing music! Surrounded by thousands of hearts beating to the same beats. The time has finally come for you to bring out your pearls, your linen shirts, your white flower crowns, your long dresses, your masks and most importantly your audacious class! Please remember that no nuances of white will be permitted.
To keep your curiosity growing, attendees will meet at a predetermined location where they will be greeted by a volunteer and escorted by bus or metro. The astonishing secret venue will then be revealed to the guests.
What’s an event without something to excite your taste buds? Feel free to bring your own gourmet menu but! If you’re not a 5 star chef, we have your back! Traiteur Brera andThe Kitchenboth put together two mouthwatering 4 to 5 services menus each. The Kitchen is happy to introduce to the crowd a gluten friendly & vegan option.
The do’s and don’ts of Le Dîner en Blanc
- – The location remains a secret!
- – Rain or shine, this is happening.
- – Here are your must-haves to attend: a table and two white chairs, a white tablecloth, white dishes, glassware, silver cutlery, your gourmet meal or your online preordered catered menu.
- – Fashionistas be audacious in your choices of all white attire. Only pure white will be accepted.
- – You can expend the theme all the way to your table: bring candles, flowers or any accessories. Absolutely everything must be white.
- – Cheers with your glass filled with wine or bubbles that you brought. Beer and hard liquors are prohibited.
- – Tickets are only available in pairs. The cost per person is $40 (by metro) or $43 (by bus) + $10 of membership and the applicable taxes.
- – In order to leave the event location as clean as it was when guests arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
Experiences are more exquisite when shared. The greater the number, the better!
Foodies, fashionistas and night owls, the time has come to magnify your senses by participating to this new edition of Le Dîner en Blanc. Picnic starts promptly at 7, followed by mingling and dancing under the stars and – just between us – there are a few more surprises waiting for you. This magical evening will come to an end at 11 on the dot.
Registration for the waiting list are now open. Once signed up, an invitation will be sent to you to the email provided so you can reserve your 2 spots for Dîner en Blanc. Don’t wait up! This is on a first come first served basis.
To receive the official invitation by email, register here: