Montreal resident Anthony Ciambella was thrilled to be the very first $1 Million royal scratch ticket winner and bring home the $1,000,000 jackpot.
- Lottery: 1 Million $ royal
- Prize: $1,000,000
- Claim date: July 29, 2019
- Winner’s place of residence: Montréal
- Retailer: Dépanneur Benny (6360 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal)
- The retailer will receive a $10,000 commission, equal to 1% of the prize.
- Claim centre: Loto-Québec head office in Montréal
- Anthony is the first to win the 1 Million $ royal lottery, just recently put on the market on July 1.
- He took a minute during his lunch hour to scratch his winning $1 million ticket.
- He was so calm that no one guessed that he had won. Anthony and his spouse hurried to claim the prize early in the week.
- The Montréal couple plan to buy their first house in time to welcome their second child.