Another weekend of major road closures around the Turcot Interchange continues while the older HWY 15 North overpass running over Highway 20 is dismantled. Going East or West it would be best to avoid the area completely and take alternate routes or public transit.
Here is what is closed from Friday the 30th at Midnight to Monday December 3rd at 5:00am:
– Both EAST and WEST directions of the Ville Marie Expressway will be closed.
– HWY 20 WEST will be closed between Robert Bourassa and Ste. Anne-De-Bellevue Blvd.
– HWY 20 EAST to RTE 136 EAST will be closed.
– RTE 136 WEST to HWY 20 WEST from Exit 5 will be closed.
– HWY 15 SOUTH towards HWY 136 EAST and HWY 20 WEST will be closed.
– HWY 15 NORTH to HWY 20 WEST will be closed. * Access to Decarie North from HWY15 North will be restricted to one lane.