Montreal roadwork easier on drivers this weekend
Montreal roadwork – After weeks of major highway closures and detours, most drivers, especially those heading from the West Island to the downtown area using Hwy 20, will have an easier time navigating their way (from Hwy 40 you will find the Decarie South ramps to the 136 East & West closed). But do not expect other areas to be as easy.
Here is what you should know:
CLOSED FROM FRIDAY NIGHT TO 5:00 AM MONDAY MORNING (May 11th to 14th)
• The ramp from Hwy 136 West to Hwy 15 North.
• The ramp from Hwy 20 East to Hwy 15 North.
• Hwy 15 North from Exit 63 and the Sherbrooke entrance – and from De La Verendrye Blvd.
• Hwy 15 South ramp to Hwy 136 East and West.
• De Courcelle (Glen Road) between St. Jacques and Ste. Catherine West.
• Notre-Dame West between Monk and Cote-St-Paul.
*NOTE: The Mercier Bridge northbound to Montreal will have only one lane open between 2:00 AM Saturday to 5:00 AM Monday.