What’s Open and Closed for Fête Nationale
What’s Open and Closed for Fête Nationale – As Montrealers begin the first official long weekend of the summer, with it comes the celebrations. Here is What’s Open and Closed for Fête Nationale Monday June 24th:
• Federal and Provincial offices in Montreal will be closed on Monday. Most of Montreal’s municipal offices will also be closed, including Acces Montreal and Borough offices
• All banks will be closed Monday
• STM Buses and Metros will run on a holiday schedule. It is advised to check your route before heading out on their website at www.stm.info/en
• The Vaudreuil-Hudson line on Exo (formerly the RTM) will run on a Sunday schedule for Monday. The St-Jerome line will run on a weekend schedule for Monday.
• Regular collection for Garbage, Recycling, Compost and Bulky Waste will still take place according to your borough schedule. Ecocentres will be open according to their regular summer schedule
• Parking restrictions will remain in effect for Monday
• All SAQ stores will be closed on Monday
• Most public markets will open on Monday, but it is best to check with them
• Most Supermarkets and Shopping Malls will be closed on Monday
• For Libraries and Cultural centres, Arenas, Pools and Sports complexes – please check your Borough’s website for their schedule.
Bonne Fête Quebec!