Make an investment in healthy families and communities
AMCAL Family Services is holding its 6th Annual Taste of AMCAL fundraising event at the Royal St. Lawrence Yacht Club on March 17 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Thanks to local West Island restaurants and sponsors, AMCAL is serving up bite-size tasty treats accompanied by some specialty refreshments to celebrate this St. Patrick’s Day. Complementing these delicious dishes, guests can also do a little shopping at the Silent Auction. All proceeds from the event will help promote and preserve healthy family relationships through AMCAL’s various services and programs:
- A unique Residential Program of respite care and resources for families and teens facing challenges
- Outreach Family Counselling, short-term preventative programs to support parents, children & emerging adults
- School-based Programs to help home & school work better together
- Supervised Visitation Programs to strengthen parent-child relationships in families dealing with custody and visitation issues
- Community Groups designed to help: teens cope with emotions & problems (Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program); parents develop concrete parenting skills (Parenting in the 21st Century).
- At risk young parents build parenting skills and strengths (Our Place)
Located in the heart of Pointe-Claire Village, AMCAL Family Services is a non-profit, community-based agency offering services to promote and preserve healthy family relationships for over 30 years. For more information, contact AMCAL at (514) 694-3161.