The 7th edition of MTLàTABLE has officially started! During these 11 days of gourmet fun, take advantage of the special discounted “a la carte menus” that will be served in more than 150 restaurants. Also, brunch-lovers wont be disappointed as there is also few brunch menus served at selected restaurants for only 17$ ! And it all starts today… until Sunday, November 11.
- Hoogan & Beaufort will be serving a 2-course 17$ brunch menu that includes your choice of homemade sausage or chef Marc-André Jette’s version of a “croquemadame” on Sunday, November 4th and Sunday November 11th for MTLATABLE 2018.
- Bistro Licence IV is offering a 2-course 17$ brunch menu on Sunday, November 4th and Sunday, Nov.11th for MTLATABLE 2018. Their “French-inspired” brunch menu includes : “Paris style” crepes, and your choice of omelette or cassolette.
- Les Fillettes, “bistro de quartier” will be serving a 2-course brunch menu for only 17$ on both weekends of MTLATABLE 2018 : Saturday, Nov. 3rd, Sunday, Nov. 4th and Saturday, Nov. 10th and Sunday, Nov.11th that includes your choice of : homemade yogurt parfait with salmon gravlax or eggs Benedict.
- Maggie Oakes, located in the very chic Hotel William Gray, is also serving a special brunch menu on both MTLATABLE weekends. Their 17$ menu includes a brunch platter to share and your choice of: avo’ toast or a homemade grilled cheese.
- At Rosewood Restaurant, you can try the lemon ricotta pancakes or the ribs and huevos BBQ pork ribs, the cinnamon sticky buns or the shakshuka for only 17$ (2 items of your choice) this weekend (Nov.3 &4th) and the upcoming weekend (Nov 10/11th).
by Catherine Maisonneuve, Food & Lifestyle Editor