Kennebunkport’s Hidden Pond Pioneers “Flip Flop Chic” Vacations
Summer vacationers will find laidback indulgence at Hidden Pond in Kennebunkport, Maine, with the new three-night Flip Flop Chic getaway featuring a selection of inspired experiences. The 60-acre resort, tucked among balsam and birch groves, exudes a blend of summer camp vibes and luxurious living.
Combining both the secluded luxury of Hidden Pond and VIP beach service of sister property The Tides Beach Club, located on Kennebunkport’s Goose Rocks Beach, the Flip Flop Chic package includes:
- Three-nights accommodations in a luxurious bungalow
- Hidden Pond beach bag amenity on arrival
- Fresh coffee and a breakfast treat delivery each morning
- Complimentary beach shuttle to and from The Tides Beach Club
- VIP beach tender services with lounge chairs, bottled water, and beach towels
- One hour water sport rental (choice of kayak or stand-up paddleboard)
- Two course lunch for two at The Tides Beach Club (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Three-course dinner for two at Earth (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Access to the nightly bonfire at Hidden Pond
Available from July 4, 2016 through September 5, 2016, the average daily rate starts at $709 per night, plus taxes and fees, based on double occupancy. Three night minimum stay is required. To book, visit:
www.hiddenpondmaine.com or call (888) 967-9050.
Hidden Pond is home to a collection of eye-catching eclectic cottages and bungalows with “rustic luxe” décor inspired by the surrounding woods and nearby beach. The resort also has a Tree Spa with treatment rooms elevated off the ground, nestled among the birch trees, an 800-square foot organic Farm, two pools (one for families, one adult only) and the farm-to-fork restaurant, Earth.
Guests can choose from a variety of Hidden Pond’s plentiful pastimes such as bonfires and s’mores at dusk, yoga classes at the Farm, and kids’ crafts. New programming and activities available this season at Hidden Pond include:
- Meet the Gardener – spend time with the Hidden Pond gardener planting seeds throughout the vegetable and flower gardens or learn how to make the perfect arrangement
- Pop-up Lemonade Stand – learn to make fresh squeezed lemonade
- Glow Swim – nighttime swim party complete with glow-in-the-dark pool toys
Earth, overseen daily by Executive Chef Justin Walker, focuses on “farm to fork” freshness, with a menu that features vegetables and herbs picked from Hidden Pond’s organic Farm along with freshly caught seafood and meats sourced locally. Menu highlights include handmade gnudi with English peas, pistachio butter, mortadella and reggianno; steamed then fried chicken “for two” and a local seafood paella. Cocktails are also dictated by the earth, incorporating a variety of flowers and herbs.
The Tides Beach Club offers unparalleled access to Goose Rocks Beach. The hotel’s “Beach Tenders” ensure that every comfort is realized, from plush beach chairs and oversized towels, to umbrellas and coolers stocked with favorite refreshments as well as lunch and beach menu specialties served from The Tides restaurant.
For additional information and reservations, please visit www.hiddenpondmaine.com or call (888) 967-9050. Hidden Pond is located at 354 Goose Rocks Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046.