Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation Duck-Fest Event
Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation Duck-Fest Event – The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation’s (LGHF) Duck-Fest event will once again be held in collaboration with the West Island Mommies Family Fun Fair on September 16, 2018, at the Holiday Inn – Pointe-Claire, from 10 am to 3 pm. Along with the draw of the seven prizes that will take place at 2:30 pm, this 22nd edition of the fun-filled family event offers activities in the Duck-Fest play zone. All funds raised will go towards improving health care for the West Island community.
Duck-Fest play zone
By purchasing a $10 ticket on-site or online at www.fondationlakeshore.ca , you get a chance to win one of seven fabulous prizes, including a Caribbean cruise for two. You also gain access to the Duck-Fest play zone, receive a fun plush toy to cuddle as well as a coupon redeemable for a delicious cream cone at Baskin Robbins in D.D.O.
Come and join the fun with your family:
• Measure your skills in the Cash Cube, by catching one of the lucky tickets;
• Experience exciting virtual reality games
• Strike a pose with Lakeshore Louis, our famous mascot and you will be included in our photo album
Seven prizes that will be drawn at 2:30 pm:
• 7-day cruise to the Caribbean for two, offered by Expedia CruiseShip Centers, a value $3,500
• A $1,500 Club Piscine Pierrefonds Gift Card
• Exquisite Dinner for 2 every month for 1 year at Bâton Rouge D.D.O. (value $1200)
• Unlimited Annual Membership at Cardio Plein Air West Island (value $1,100)
• Private Dining Experience for 6 people at Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel (value $1,100)
• Car Detailing by Avanti AutoSpa (value $1,000)
• $1,000 Cash Giveaway
The Lakeshore General Hospital Foundation would like to thank all the event sponsors mentioned above, as well as Cora Pointe-Claire, Baskin Robbins D.D.O., Le Monde Ubisoft – Expérience Lapins Crétins, Mariani Delights.
Feature image: Mascot Lakeshore Louis and Heather Holmes, LGHF Managing Director