LORI x GOSS – Fashion Networking Event (Entrepreneurship in all its Glory): LORI x GOSS LORI.biz, the women’s entrepreneurship platform collaborated with GOSS Club magazine for its 3rd edition of the non-profit Fashion Networking Event at Time Supper Club on September 28th 2017. LORI x GOSS goal was to showcase and encourage young female Montreal designers and entrepreneurs who stand out for their creative talent. Local fashion designers promoted their latest collections during a catwalk presented by Montreal’s most influential business women.
Influential business women and entrepreneurs model in their collections to give their support the next generation of entrepreneurs. We chose to partner with GOSS Club for this event because we truly believe in the power of collaboration and that together we are stronger and can have a bigger impact.
Main partners: EY, Femmessor, Aqua Blu condos, Montreal Times
Other partners include: Legal Logik, BDC, M Salon and Annie Young Cosmetics
The evening began with fun cocktails and appetizers at Time Supper Club provided by Montreal’s top restauranteur, Kimberly Lallouz from Miss Prêt à Manger.
Gourmet bouchées (Miss Prêt à Manger):
- Truffle salad skewers (tomato, mozzarella, basil, grilled wild mushrooms and olives)
- Mini marinated tofu tacos w spicy salsa and fresh vegetables
- Cool grilled steak roll ups, roquette, artichoke heart, sun dried tomato & black olives
- Cashew crusted honey marinated organic chicken skewers
- Salmon gravlax, spicy mayo, radish & dill
People were greeted with savory pops by Boozipop (margarita, mojito flavours…)
Followed by an inspiring speech by former Dragon Daniele Henkel, Founder of Daniele Henkel, the fabulous MC, Camille Dg, founder and president of Le Cahier (Qubec’s most influential fashion blog) presented the talented designs and looks that the ladies rocked the runway to. Then the Fashion show took place. Showcasing:
- 8LACKby Estera Kostardjian
- ARTI GOGNAby Arti Gogna
- DI CARLO COUTUREby Antoinette Di Carlo
- MÈCHE STUDIOSby Maya Poon
- NAKSHAby Leila Belkhodja
- SACHIKA BOUTIQUEby To-Tam and To-Nya Sachika
- SHAKOby Shako Dimoke
- WILL + ZACKby Natasha Saviuk
The improvised models walked the catwalk like professionals and gave it their all. Presenting 8 designers and a total of 48 looks. Everyone was in awe of the styles and the glamour of it all.
- DREA WHEELER, Director at VicPark, Ambassador and Influlencer
- AMY ASSAAD, one of Quebec’s and Canada’s most successful realtors
- ERICA DIAMOND, leading Women’s Expert in Lifestyle, Entrepreneurship and Balance
- JENNIFER ABEL, Olympian
- MADELEINE FÉQUIÈRE, Director and Corporate Credit Chief for Domtar’s worldwide operations
- MADELEINE KOJAKIAN, Founder of Maddy K
- MARIE-JOSÉE GAGNON, Founder of CASACOM
- MARIELLA KATZ, Founder of Frenzr
- NATASHA GARGIULO, Radio Host for Freeway and Natasha in the morning on Virgin Radio
- ROSELINE FILION, Olympian and entrepreneur
- SÉVRINE LABELLE, CEO of Femmessor
- VICKIE JOSEPH, Founder and Designer, Nu.i By Vickie, Reno-Metrix Designer and Co-founder of Group 3737, Co-Founder V.kosmetik, VP Editor of BisB Magazine
The models captivated the crowd’s attentions strutting down the runway while Camille Dg described all their looks, from elegant dresses, to coats, and fur vests and accessories. The crowd immediately fell in love with these glamorous high end looks. After the Fashion Show, the hosts thanked everyone, the people involved and the partners for making this event such a successful one and invited the guests to check out the popup creations and divine sweets outdoor terrace.
Sweets & salt provided by Spoon N Jar, Pâtisserie Petit Lapin, Cann’Azur, Gaufrabec, La fée des tartes and Café Liegeois.
Popup: Okinx high end T-Shirts, KDA Couture, WellDunn, Undigo, Georges Laoun and Ella Dugré.
The evening finished with friendly drinks and more bites with DJ YO-C’sunique and distinctive sounds. Lamborghini, Rolls Royce and McLaren provided by RPM Experience
Photos by Communauté & Co.