Montreal Boat Show 2020 will take place at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal from February 6th to 9th. A Nautisme Québec presentation in collaboration with Aviva and Desjardins, the Montreal Boat Show will be in its 21st Edition and is considered to be an annual new boats and products showcase second to none. In a new venue for 2020, the Montreal Boat Show will be home to some 400 boats of all types showing the latest trends in design and technology the industry has to offer at the onset of new decennia!
“The Montreal Boat Show is also a people’s experience”, points out Alain Roy, General Manager of Nautisme Québec. “More than 1,800 boating specialists are on hand to answer questions and share their expertise and passion for boating. Whether it is for an introduction to pleasure boating or to find that perfect fishing or nautical sports boat or to discover great destinations here in Quebec or further, there is something for everyone.”
150 exhibitors with new products in 2020
Montreal Boat Show 2020 Highlights:
- The Greenline 36 was a star of last year’s Show, a little brother to the GREENLINE 40which is even more impressive. With hybrid power, this exceptional yacht will win over boaters looking for cruising options offering advanced green technology.
- The GRAN TURISMO 40 from BÉNÉTEAU brings a fresh approach to the sport-cruiser concept. With modern eye pleasing lines and ease of piloting, the GT 40 offers well thought interior options and superior finish.
- The FOUR WINNS VISTA 355 COUPE redefines elegance with natural light input to the cabin area and an asymmetric floor plan offering panoramic views at all times!
- Premiering in Canada at the Montreal Boat Show, the pontoon boat AMARA WHITE COMBO from SUNCATCHER PONTOONS is unique in its category and not to be missed.
- The YAMAHA 275, a big runabout with jet propulsion, is luxurious and features the all new DRiVE command at the helm for ease of operation at lower speeds.
- For nostalgia buffs and wooden boat lovers, CHALOUPE VERCHÈRES, a wooden small boat builder going back to 1871, will show three of its iconic crafts created between 1910 and today.
- Nautical sports fans looking for top of the line boats will want to check the SUPER AIR NAUTIQUE G23 PARAGON and the X26 from MASTERCRAFT.
- Those into fishing will have a choice of close to a hundred models at the Show! LEGEND BOATS, LOWE, MASTERCFAT and PRINCECRAFT are among the brands displayed. Have also a look at the FORCE electric motor, a powerful and quiet engine that could help bring home the perfect catch.
- DO SPORT presents its brand new SUP for the handicapped person using a wheelchair and also a wakesurf board created with the help of professional wakesurfer Dominic Lagacé.
- Not be missed are some great Quebec names famous in boating such as BRP, PRINCECRAFT and AIRSOLID.
Popular seminars to attend to will address topics such as fiberglass repairs, what to look for in a boat survey, boating safety and seven special presentations on navigation on the St. Lawrence River and some of its secrets.
The Quebec Boating Industry at a glance
Quebec’s Boating Industry is a core leisure activity with:
- 800, 000 people owning a motor or human propelled craft
- $ 1.8 billion in revenue
- $ 915 million contribution to gross domestic product (GDP)
- 12 960 jobs
- $ 475 million in salaries and contributions
- $ 136 million in taxes