For the last four years the town of Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue has hired Productions Douglas W Miller to produce their summer board walk shows.”Les Spectacles de la Promenade”,occurs every Wednesday night 7:30pm till 9:30pm right by the canal in Ste Annes. In the event of rain the shows will be held at Harpell Hall 60 rue Ste Pierre.
This summers line up features many local professional musicians as well as the best Montreal has to offer:
- June 25th Sarah Rossi with Evan Macdonald (jazz)
- July 2nd Pedro Ullman (blues rock )
- July 9th Dupre/ Millaire ( blues)
- July16th Emma Frank ( Joni Mitchell tribute) with Thom Gossage ,Steve Raegle and Adrian Vedady.
- July 23rd Chantal Ranger ( jazz)
- July 30th Kim Richardson ( R+B/jazz/soul)
- August 6th John McGale and Pete Dawg (pop)
- August 13th Patricia Larcher (blues/funk)
Bring a lawnchair and enjoy the free music!