Highway 20 closed both directions – An exceptional closure will be in place in the Turcot interchange from November 9th to 13th. Very difficult traffic conditions are expected on the motorway network during this period. The collaboration of all, both road users and employers, is required. Road users must review how they move during these days, opt for public transit and avoid non-essential travel.
- Exceptional closures in the heart of the Turcot interchange from November 9th to 13th
- Closing Highway 20 West – Thursday Night to Tuesday Morning
- Highway 20 eastbound – Friday night to Tuesday morning
- Highway 15 northbound – Friday night to Monday morning
Measures to encourage road users to use public transit will be announced soon. Road users are also invited to:
- Change the schedule of their trips Avoid non-essential travel Opt for carpooling
- A ban on trucking (three or more axles) will be put in place on Friday (November 9) and Monday (November 12), from 5 am to 9 am and from 3 pm to 6 pm on the following axes, in both directions: Highway 20 between the Saint-Pierre and Turcot interchanges Highway 136 (A-720) between the Turcot Interchange and Highway 10 (Bonaventure)