West Island homes for sale – Senneville – Brand new to the West Island market home for sale. This executive brick, large five bedroom, 3.5 bathroom is ready for its new family.
This beautiful large landscaped corner lot boasts two driveways, a front circle driveway along Senneville Road and a back driveway with an attached heated one car garage.
This Senneville home is situated close to Train, Public Transit and both the Trans Canada and Hwy 20. Ste Anne de Bellevue is an 8 minute walk with many shops, restaurants and boardwalk along Lake St. Louis. Elementary and high schools close by.
Senneville has a family orientated country club community environment. Private pool with childrenâ€™s lessons, swim team, tennis courts and other activities.
This 1955 home has been completely renovated from top to bottom while keeping its high quality of building materials and charm.
– 2019 In-ground pool was completely refurbished (20â€™ X 40â€™) (11 feet deep) with new cement epoxy, pool and uni-stone deck and walkway
– All Windows and doors were replaced between 2010 to 2017 (Except front 2 windows in living room and office)
– Completely New Kitchen 2019 (Custom Wood cabinets, granite counters) (plumbing, electrical, lighting, floors redone and
addition of Coffee Bar)
– 2017 New Wi-fi heating system (3 zones), access on smartphone. 100% efficient, electric boiler hot water heating. State of the art.
– Hot Water heating runs through the house under the floors (making it comfortable and warm).
– 2019 Upstairs Bathroom renovated
– 2011 Complete renovation of the Downstairs Basement. Floors, insulation, added new bathroom, wet bar with granite, laundry room and raised floor. Ceiling is about 8 and a half feet.
– 2016 Upstairs Powder room
-2008: 3rd floor bathroom renovated and in 2019 new electric fan and GFI plug (new electrical) installed. New sliding glass doors installed.
-2019 – 2nd bathroom on 3rd floor was completely renovated with new custom shower and granite floors.
– All wood floors and stairs, front hallway redone in 2017.
More information can be seen by clicking this link.
E-mail or call Helen Akrivos at Royal LePage Village 514-999-8888
Situated close to the city of Montreal, it was historically a popular location for the summer homes of wealthy Montrealers. Attractions include multiple golf clubs, a yacht club, and La Ferme du Fort Senneville, an organic demonstration farm. The Morgan Arboretum was founded here in 1953, and is today managed by Macdonald College; an important bird sanctuary, it is open to the public year-round. Fort Senneville was constructed here in 1671, but its ruins are on private land and are not accessible to the public. The historic core of the village was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 2002.