Many countryside residents dream of a beautiful garden, but the result comes after applying many efforts. You will need to remove or plant trees, decide on the location of flower beds, etc. Doing all the garden tasks quickly and manually is not easy, so many beginners are thinking about how to simplify them. The answer is clear: purchase a lawn tractor. Why people prefer Kubota lawn tractors and why they are worth the invested money – read below.
A brief history of Kubota mini tractors
Back in 1974, the first compact all-wheel-drive tractor from the Japanese manufacturer Kubota was released. At that time, the tractor gained incredible success, and the brand finally received its fame as one of the best manufacturers of compact vehicles for a wide variety of tasks. Nowadays, Kubota tractors continue to hold leading positions and remain one of the most popular and demanded machines on the market.
Possibilities of usage
A wide range of Kubota lawn tractors is presented with various specifications — if you have chosen a particular tractor model for your farm, you can check here to learn its detailed specs. Even though initially a Japanese manufacturer created a tractor specifically for the agricultural sector, today mini-tractors can be used for almost all types of tasks. This amazing versatility and functionality are achieved due to the ability to use attachments.
Nowadays, there are more than 160 modifications that can turn the lawn tractor into an ideal assistant. In fact, the Kubota tractor can be used in the following spheres:
- construction works;
- landscape works;
- animal breeding and crop production;
- public utilities.
Depending on the needs of the buyer, the manufacturer offers several models of mini-tractors as well as a wide range of attachments:
- B Series mini tractors are mainly purchased for personal use. These machines are accustomed to tight spaces, which is why the B models are often used in greenhouse complexes or during garden excavation.
- BX Series compact tractors are considered one of the most maneuverable machines in the mini tractor range. This special equipment will fully reveal its potential in agriculture.
- The L-series machines are very popular among utility companies. Such a tractor can be conveniently equipped with buckets and used for digging trenches or canals. In the winter season, this machine will be an irreplaceable assistant in snow removal.
Advantages of Kubota tractors
The market demand for Kubota mini tractors can be explained by many advantages. In addition to the versatility and quick change of attachments, mini-tractors have the following pros:
- ease of maintenance;
- powerful and economical diesel engines;
- high speed and efficiency;
- high maneuverability in off-road conditions.
Thanks to Kubota mini-tractors, there is no need to purchase a large number of special equipment. Lightweight, maneuverable, and fast mini-tractor can cope with a large number of tasks alone. Due to its low fuel consumption, safety, and versatility, the Kubota lawn tractor is a winning option for any farm.