Skiers, riders and winter wonderland lovers are sure to revel in February’s snow conditions and countless activities, events and happenings tailored especially for families on school break. Here is February’s event overview, devised for alpine sports fans and vacationers alike:
- January 30 to February 2: Elevation – This LGBTQ ski and snowboard event celebrating diversity features chill apres skis and festive evenings with renowned DJs.
- February 1 & 29: Super Demo Days – Meet up with ski and snowboard reps from top names in the industry, with free try-outs of next year’s gear.
- February 7, 8, 9: Festival Rando Alpine Tremblant, presented by Smartwool – Beginner to expert backcountry skiers unite to share their passion, with gear try-outs, alpine touring, friendly races and perfect turn clinics. Expect new challenges, including a 15 km hors-piste romp for the more daring as well as a junior snowshoe romp for ages 3 to 9.
- February 12, 13, 14: Air Nation Tour – The world’s top slopestyle athletes compete for the Air Nation Tour podium. An event presented by l’Association Québec Snowboard and Canada Snowboard.
- February 15 to 23: U.S. Spring Break – Loads of fun and free family activities including wacky outdoor games, Saturday Night Fever and a long list of skier and rider programs for every calibre.
- February 22 to March 8: Québec School Break – Meet-ups with Toufou the mascot, outdoor group games, Saturday night starlight disco, entertainment and more family-friendly activities.