Banner marketing – Step and repeat banners are highly seen and popular during business events, trade fairs, and conferences. They are the backdrop for several photographs of the attendees at the event. They are great for advertising your business brand and invoking targeted traffic to your business at these events.
Design of step and repeat banner
When it comes to banner marketing, it should be done professionally, or else it will be a complete waste of money. Therefore, make sure you hire professional companies with skills and experience in creating these banners for marketing and business events. If you choose the wrong company, you will land up not only with a poor design, but you will fail to represent your business brand to the targeted audience at the event. Therefore, never make mistakes in the design of your banner if you want to invoke the right impression from your targeted audience.
Now, the question is, what are the most common mistakes people make with a step and repeat banner? They have been listed below-
- The wrong choice of contrasting colours – If your business logo is dark red, make sure its background is not dark. Again, if you have a business logo that is light yellow, do not select a white background. You need to choose a colour contrast that stands out. This will make your step and repeat banner at the event attractive.
- Insufficient white space when your logo is too big – Do not assume that you will be noticed if you have the biggest logo at the event. This is not true. The goal of the step and repeat banner is to offer the targeted audience subtle branding. People will not share their photographs with your banner as a backdrop if it looks cluttered with an oversized logo.
- Multiple logos with lots of colors – This will make your banner look like an X-mas tree. In case you have multiple logos, switch to black and white. The contrasting colors will make it look attractive with class.
- The logo image is low in quality – Make sure the print is good and has a high definition when it comes to visibility, even from a distance. Never go in for an image that is poor in quality, as it will invoke a negative impression from the attendees at the event.
- The ratios of the business logo used on the banner are not the same – This is a common mistake that businesses often make with their step and repeat banners. Make sure all the logo ratios match and are equal in size to invoke positive first impressions.
Therefore, when it comes to any step and repeat banner design elements that you would like to use at an event, keep the above errors in mind. Make sure you do not allow them to show up on your banner or else, your mission to create a professional image at the event will fail miserably.