Tremblant 20/21 winter package – As skiers and snowboarders begin to think about winter, Tremblant is deploying every effort to prepare a 2020-21 season where the health and safety of its guests, its employees and its Resort community remain at the forefront of priorities. And because now more than ever, they need to reconnect with the mountain air and the thrill of hitting the slopes, they will be happy to learn that the ski season at Tremblant will start in November.
Teams have prepared, analyzed and planned various winter scenarios, taking into account physical distancing and other health measures recommended by Public Health authorities. Tremblant is working closely with the entire Alterra Mountain Company family to make the experience more user-friendly and to promote accessibility to our mountain.
Here are some highlights for Tremblant 20/21 winter package to date when operating in green, yellow and orange zones:
- Access to the usual ski terrain;
- Controlled resort visitation levels to reduce contact between people;
- Priority to season pass holders, no reservation required;
- Advance lift tickets purchase for specific dates as quantities are limited;
- Sale of most undated lift ticket products will be discontinued this season, including the Latitude card, tickets sold at Costco and corporate tickets (Ski Max);
- Loading lift capacity as usual with the exception of the gondola running at 50%, as per Public Health recommendations. Related parties can sit together, unrelated guests may elect to sit together as well but it will be optional;
- Modified interior eating spaces, in compliance with Public Health standards including 2m physical distancing. All personal effects must remain in your vehicles, no bag can be left in common areas;
- Ski and snowboard rental will be offered. Equipment will be disinfected between each use;
- Increased cleaning in all common areas;
- Guests to respect the health measures in place such as frequent hand washing and compulsory face covering in closed public spaces, in the gondola, lifts and in the lift lines. The neck warmer or hood covering the mouth and nose can replace the face coverings while skiing and in the lifts, as per Public Health recommendations;
- Daily monitoring of all employees to ensure they are free of symptoms. All employees will wear the required personal protective equipment and will be trained on health protocols related to COVID-19;
- Continuous updates of our sanitary measures by staying up to date with all government announcements.
When operating in red zone, the following will override some of the above plan:
- Only related parties can load the lifts together. For unrelated guests, the 2m rule will apply;
- Day lodges will only be used as shelter for guests to warm up, with limited access time. Food and beverage services will be closed.
The summer experience was a valuable one. Resort teams will use what they have learned to build a strong winter plan so skiers and snowboarders can reconnect with the passion that fuels them. Stay tuned to the latest developments between now and our November opening date, at tremblant.ca.
Tremblant: Take Me to the Top
Tremblant is part of Alterra Mountain Companyâ€™s family of 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the worldâ€™s largest heli-ski operation, offering the Ikon Pass, the new standard in season passes. It is a top four-season resort destination owing to its guest experience both on-mountain, and in its pedestrian village. Its view of the Laurentians, the diversity of its offer and highly acclaimed major events â€“ including IRONMAN Mont-Tremblant, Tremblantâ€™s 24 h and the Tremblant International Blues Festival â€“ place Tremblant among the Best Ski Resorts in North America by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2019, in addition to being voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America 20 times by SKI magazine readers. With your family, sweetheart, friends or group, Tremblant welcomes vacationers on direct flights from Toronto, to enjoy 1,900 lodging units fanned out across 13 hotel establishments, over 75 restaurants, boutiques and a casino, all at natureâ€™s doorstep.