Get ready for another weekend of road closures and detours and see which Montreal roads are closed this weekend? From the Turcot Interchange, HWY 20, Champlain Bridge and more, the closures could cause major congestion in these areas. As frustrating as it may be, drivers should plan their routes in advance before heading out on to the roads – or take public transit if possible.
Which Montreal roads are closed this weekend?
The Turcot Interchange will be completely closed during the night between these hours:
– FRIDAY October 4th from 11:59pm to Saturday October 5th at 6:00am.
– SATURDAY October 5th from 11:59pm to Sunday October 6th at 7:00am.
– SUNDAY October 6th from 11:59pm to Monday October 7th at 5:00am.
– *Exit 2 to Atwater on HWY 720 East will be closed from 11:59 pm Friday October 4th to 5:00am Monday October 7th.
EXITS ON HWY 20 EAST AND TURCOT INTERCHANGE
*From 11:59pm Friday October 4th to Monday morning October 7th:
– HWY 20 East from Exit 63 at the Mercier Bridge to the Turcot Interchange will be closed. Drivers who are heading Downtown will be redirected on to alternate routes.
**Turcot Interchange EXITS:
– HWY 20 East exit to HWY15 North will be closed
– HWY 20 East exit to RTE 136 East will be closed
– HWY 20 East exit to HWY 15 South will be closed
HWY 720 WEST
*From midnight 11:59pm Friday October 4th to Monday morning October 7th:
– HWY 720 West between Exit 5 at the Champlain Bridge and the Turcot Interchange will be closed.
– HWY 720 West EXIT to HWY 20 West and the EXIT to HWY 15 North will also be closed.
CHAMPLAIN BRIDGE EXITS
*From Friday October 4th at 10:00pm to Monday October 7th at 5:00am:
– HWY 10 East exits from RTE 132 East and West will be closed.
– HWY 15 South exit 57 at Ile-des-Soeurs will be closed.
LOUIS-HIPPOLYTE LA FONTAINE TUNNEL – NIGHT CLOSURES
* From Friday October 4th at 11:59PM to Saturday October 5th at 7:00am – and then on Saturday from 9:00pm to Sunday October 6th at 10:00am:
– HWY 25 North between HWY 20 West at Exit 90 and Souligny Avenue will be closed.