The closed food court in Place Ville Marie will be opening soon and revealing its $200 million renovation. Place Ville Marie’s food court has been transformed into a beautiful gourmet food and beer garden. that is right – Montreal beer garden opening soon.
Located underneath the glass pavilion, the BIERGARTEN will offer a vast selection of microbrewery beers, carefully curated by the beer expert Stephane Pilon (founder of Vilains Brasseurs, Broken 7), a wine selection prepared by sommelier Marc-Andre Nadeau (Jatoba), and a choice of sophisticated cocktails created by Daphnee Vary Deshaies(ex-Foxy). Designed for groups of all sizes, the BIERGARTEN will be an ideal venue for happy hours and other types of gatherings, as the space can be reconfigured for any occasion (i.e. parties, weddings, conferences, etc.). With a monthly entertainment calendar to be announced shortly, the BIERGARTEN is sure to become a must-see hot spot.
The Full-service restaurants will be:
- Akio (Japanese cantina)
- Pizza del Fornaio (pizzeria)
- Mirabel (brasserie)
- Dirty Greens (salads and healthy delights)
- Patzzi (Italian sandwiches)
- Chikin (Korean fried chicken)
- Tulum Taqueria and Karma Poke (Mexican and poke bowls)
- Uniberger (hamburgers, fries, and shakes)
- Omnivore (Lebanese cuisine)
- Caffe Veloce (coffee, pastries, and ice cream)
- HÃ (South-East Asian cuisine)
- Mon Nan (Chinese cuisine)