Beaconsfield is the home to the first COVID-19 screening clinic in the West Island. The CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal opened the clinic yesterday (Friday March 20, 2020).
CIUSSS officials stress that the clinic is only accessible by appointment.
Individuals who believe they have mild symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to call the 1-877-644-4545 hotline for an appointment before coming to the clinic.
If you live on the West Island and need answer to the coronavirus please contact the HOTLINE – 514-630-2123.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- cough and difficulty breathing
- sickness is very similar to cold or flu
- Older people are at more serious risk
- People with medical conditions: kidney, lung and heart disease are at higher rick
How to prevent the spreading of COVID-19
- wash your hands every 20 minutes
- avoid touching your face
- cough into your sleeve
How many infected and died in Canada from COVID-19 as of now?
- infected as of March 20, 2020 – 1,045 cases
- 13 deaths
- 11 recovered
The Montreal Times would like to thank all the health workers, airline industry and people who keep us feed. THANK YOU!