Here are a few cocktails to try for Happy Hour tonight seeing March 24th is International Cocktail Day.
- This fruity and refreshing spring/summer favourite is made with prosecco Aperol and a splash of soda for the Perfect Aperol Spritz.
- 3 oz | Prosecco
- 2 oz | Aperol
- 1 oz | Soda
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice garnish
- Fill a white wine glass with ice. Pour 3 oz of prosecco followed by 2 oz of Aperol . Add 1 oz splash of soda. Stir to combine and garnish with an orange slice.
- This highly refreshing cocktail pairs sour lime with earthy tequila notes, adding Grand Marnier’s cognac and bitter orange flavour for a refined smoothness and a heightened drinking experience.
- 1 oz | Grand Marnier® Cordon Rouge
- 1 oz | tequila
- 0.5 oz | freshly lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Lime garnish
- Fill a wide, shallow dish with 2-3 mm of fine salt. Cut a lime in half at the width and rub around half of the rim of a margarita glass. Cut a thin, crosswise slice from one of the lime halves for garnish. Holding glass upside down, dip wet half delicately into the salt. Shake Grand Marnier®, tequila and lime juice with ice in a cocktail shaker. Strain into glass and apply lime garnish to rim.
The Estate Daquiri
- This is a nod to the real Daiquiri, a drink that dates back to the 1800s and highlights Appleton Estate 8-Year-Old Reserve’s smooth versatility.
- 1.5 oz | Appleton 8-Year-Old Reserve
- 1 oz | fresh lime juice
- ½ oz | simple syrup
- Orange peel garnish
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a chilled Coupette glass.
Happy International Cocktail Day!