For the first time, the Bell Let’s Talk logo is being displayed on the façade of YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport. YUL Let’s Talk!
Through this initiative, ADM Aeroports de Montreal is aiming to provide a higher visibility to mental health and promote community action and awareness about this issue.
“Mental health is an aspect of individual well-being that is often overlooked, but deserves our full attention. When we were given an opportunity to get involved in this cause, we saw it as a small gesture that will help support this important campaign,” said Philippe Rainville, President and CEO of Aeroports de Montreal.
“We thank ADM Aeroports de Montreal for taking action to support Canadian mental health with this creative and high-profile acknowledgment of the Bell Let’s Talk campaign,” said Mary Deacon, Chair of Bell Let’s Talk. “The theme of this year’s campaign is Mental Health: Every Action Counts, and we hope everyone travelling through Montreal-Trudeau International Airport will be inspired to undertake their own actions help create positive change for people living with mental illness.”
Bell Let’s Talk Day is January 29
ADM Aeroports de Montreal joins Bell in inviting everyone to take part in the mental health conversation on Bell Let’s Talk Day. Bell will donate 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these communications on January 29, at no extra cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service providers for online or phone access:
- Talk: Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
About ADM Aeroports de Montreal
ADM Aeroports de Montreal is the airport authority for the Greater Montreal area responsible for the management, operation and development of YUL Montreal-Trudeau International Airport and YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel.