The sun is shining and Spring is setting in. For this occasion, Chef Olivier Perret of Renoir, restaurant at Sofitel Montreal Le Carré Doré, is offering a seasonal brunch box to make your mouth water. This box offers a gourmet and tasty lunch to enjoy as a couple or as a family, whether on the occasion of Easter, Mother’s Day, or simply to brighten up your weekend meals. In take-out or delivery formula, orders are made directly from the Renoir restaurant and the full menu on their website. For those who would like to get away from everyday life and try the “staycation”, you can also book the Brunch package in a luxury room at the Sofitel, for the sum of $329 plus tax for two people.
Recognized for its refined brunches which have made its reputation, the Renoir can offer a menu which includes, among other things, pastries, leek and bacon quiches, smoked salmon, salads and sandwiches, each more colourful than the other. For the main course, we suggest the braised lamb shank, the salmon wellington or the tofu buddha bowl as a vegetarian option. Pastry chef Clément Tilly goes for sweet desserts with the Renoir waffle, on which you can gently pour maple syrup, chocolate and caramel, sweets and an assortment of sweet pieces highlighting chocolate.
Some dishes are ready to eat while others simply need to be reheated. Here is the detailed menu. Children’s meal options are also available.
SPRING BOX-BRUNCH 2021(Easter option)
• Bircher Müesli
• Viennese pastries and baguette
• Breakfast sausages and bacon
• Leek and homemade cheese quiche
• Israeli couscous, grilled peppers, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and feta
• Goat cheese crostini toast, prosciutto, balsamic fig and pecan
• Smoked salmon or condiments
• Pan-fried vegetables and seasonal mushrooms
• Parsley potatoes
• Braised lamb shank or salmon wellington or the Budha Bowl with brown rice, edamame, radish, red cabbage, cucumbers, oranges, tomatoes, carrots, tofu and sesame vinaigrette
• Renoir waffle and maple syrup, chocolate and caramel
• Citrus pavlova, dark chocolate dessert and hazelnut gianduja crunch, pecans caramel and milk chocolate dessert.
• Travel cakes and sweets to share
Price: for 2 the cost is up to $130 with one choice of dessert, for 4 the cost is up to $260 with three choices of dessert. To be ordered 24 hours in advance.
All menus and items: https://lerenoir.order-online.ai